Friday 2 March 2012

MAC Viva Glam Nicki in the Coral Corner / MAC Pink Friday in the Blue Corner

MAC VIVA GLAM NICKI LIPSTICK

Hi everyone.

Well the postman Handed me my Parcel.
It didn't go of to a great start as I have ordered things online from MAC a few times before in the past.that special black box it comes in is a real treat as there is something about the box that makes you feel like its your birthday!!!!!!
The postman handed me a Little black bubble wrap envelope.
WHAT WHERES MY BOX I THOUGHT.GIVING THE POSTMAN A 'NOT SURE THIS IS MINE,LOOK'

Anyway it had my name on it so I ran to the kitchen and opened it.WELL THAT'S JUST GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A swashed limited mac lipstick box.My day wasn't going well now.But I took the lipstick out and luckily the lipstick its self was 100% in great condition....phrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

So Here it is..........
Its a different colour pink then I was thinking it was going to be.but having said that I LOVE IT STILL.

Its not a BARBIE PINK its a CORAL PINK.It has no Blue/Purple tones in it.Its a great colour pink to have for the summer.The coral colour is very pretty still.
Its not my favourite pink colour as the blue tone pinks are that little bit more stunning.
This Colour pink Viva Glam Nicki will suit every skin tone as its more warmer for you to wear.

I was luckily enough to get me hands on the very Limited Nicki PINK FRIDAY LIPSTICK FROM MAC.
It is NOTHING like that one whats so ever.
So if you did not get your hands on PINK FRIDAY and you thought about this new viva glam  Nicki was going to be like Pink Fiday.IT IS NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                                              Mac Viva Glam Nicki
                                            left Pink Friday        Right Viva Glam Nicki
                                            Top Pink Friday      Bottom Viva Glam Nicki

But After all is said and Done............................
I love it still

Take Care Guys
Nattyboo1980 xxxxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. omg... i want this :O please do a video on it on youtube&say if your still liking it and hows it working for you<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. (btw i was talking about the niki lipstick, dont get me wrong their both gorge but i want the nicki one more :D)

    ReplyDelete

70 % Off Sale

<!-- START ADVERTISER: boohoo.com UK & IE from awin.com --> <a href="https://www.awin1.com/cread.php?s=2097892&v=2319&...