Monday 27 February 2012

MAC Viva Glam Nicki Lipstick

The fearless Ricky Martin and Nicki Minaj introduce Nicki’s lipstick in a scene-stealing pink and Ricky’s colourless Lip Conditioner in a Tube that goes from day to dance floor! With every cent of the selling price supporting the MAC AIDS Fund, it doesn’t get any hotter. They’ve teamed up to raise HIV/AIDS awareness among young people around the globe. Nicki and Ricky dare you to be bold. Be beautiful. Be safe.


Yaaaaaaaaaaa I cant wait.I got an email from Mac to say Here is your code to buy The viva glam nicki Lipstick.1 week before the release Date.......
I put that Lipstick right in my Basket and click on the buy Button.

I was lucky enough to get Nicki Minaj Pink Friday Lipstick that was only on sell for a Month with Mac then it was bye bye for that one.I love that lipstick so much.Its one of my favs from MAC......

So i have high marks on this one too...

Keep coming back to my blog to find out what I think of it with Pictures when it arrives to me Hopefully this week.

Bye guys
Nattyboo1980 xxxxxxxx

4 comments:

  1. JUST FOUND UR BLOG :D and uh oh i dont want this,i need it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. REVIEW WHEN U GET IT, IM JEL U GET IT BEFORE ITS REALISED :o LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. can i just add im rlly upset, its come up as unknown as my name D: grrr, thats annoying.. well just to let you know my names thea and it was meant to come up but it hasnt :( btw lurrv ur blog <3

    ReplyDelete

70 % Off Sale

<!-- START ADVERTISER: boohoo.com UK & IE from awin.com --> <a href="https://www.awin1.com/cread.php?s=2097892&v=2319&...