Monday 28 March 2011

Bargain of the day.

This is my Bargain of the Day................Superdrug....................... I was walking to the till of my Local Superdrug & this caught my eye. Cookworks lip glosses.10 yes 10 Lip glosses for ? drum roll please.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ready Steady Go!!!!!!!! £2.99.YES THAT'S RIGHT 10 LIP GLOSSES FRO £2.99


WOWWWW I hear you say.


They are a brand I have never had before.but I came Home ran upstairs.& opened the set just to have a look at what they were really like.I was thinking It doesn't really matter if they are not that great as I can carry a few in my handbag & use them till i get board of them.


You get 10 in a set.8ml In each Lip gloss.No colour Numbers of any of them....but That's where I think the mistake was made.so Sell them of Cheap & no one will be bothered.I'M NOT...........


They are not sticky like my Lip glasses from MAC.They are not runny.Just a good old cheap lip gloss that you can use all the time.........


End Result for me is............I'M HAPPY..........................................


Happy Days.x

5 comments:

  1. aww;) are they worth it? ik there cheap, but you know! glad ur starting a blog up, keep up the good work! please can you do a blog post on the sleek contour kit&the new sleek peachy toned blusher. just stumbled across your videos too! sadly havnt been able to subrscibe, comment, rate yet as my youtube is playing up. it wont accept any account;L' bit funny, but hope i can get to know you just as good on here! i still watch them though, im really into your videos. you are my insperation, i aim to be like you:) your very you know'look on the happy side'x lots of love amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, they look really good for the price. thankyou:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes love it so muchhhh:) im ADDICTED to ur blog im non stop checking for new ones. please dont stooop:) its my holy grail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG UR NAME IS NATTYBOO1980 (NATTY) is your name natalie if that is sammeeee:) that is awsome haha! well loved this, i really want them even though there cheapy. they are attractive.x i want them in my makeup bag:)

    ReplyDelete

70 % Off Sale

<!-- START ADVERTISER: boohoo.com UK & IE from awin.com --> <a href="https://www.awin1.com/cread.php?s=2097892&v=2319&...