Monday 20 February 2012

Enrapture NEED OR NOT TO NEED ?

ENRAPTURE - AMPLIFY JUMBO WAVER

http://www.enrapturehair.com/enrapture-hair-styling-tools/amplify-jumbo-waver.html





This is one my Wish List.

As a Hairdresser I have tried so many Styling tools.But this is the big buzz at the moment around us lot of Hairdressers......
Why oh why we are saying..................

Well if you guys know the Triple Barrel Waver is going to give you so much more than Beach wavers.
Us girls love our Beach wavers.Its one of the Latest trends from last summer to this summer.

I HAVE TO HAVE THIS....I MUST TRY IT.

It really is easy to do.As a hairdresser YES I do have a good touch with hair but I feel that ANYONE can use this.
Like I said I haven't got one of the Enrapture Wavers as of yet, But as they say ?????? Trust me I'm a hairdresser in my hands.

If any of you have this jumbo waver PLEASE message me & tell me your thoughts on it..

If it is like the babliss one then I wont bother getting it.but If it has changed your life then let me know.

Thx Guys
Nattyboo1980

http://www.youtube.com/user/NATTYBOO1980

2 comments:

  1. hmm, i like the look of this! tbh you dont need it, i mean no one actually when u think about it needs hair tools but we just want them to look good but tbh yeh its a defo must have :P if were being cheeky and treaty ourselves ofc aha... have a sip of wine and im sure ull be ordering it in seconds hehe ;) just get it before u change ur mind xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thea- (btw im going to put it at the start because as u know it says unknown as my name hehe)these look like they will do a good job! i mean who doesnt want some new styling tools, i say treat yourself :]

    ReplyDelete

70 % Off Sale

<!-- START ADVERTISER: boohoo.com UK & IE from awin.com --> <a href="https://www.awin1.com/cread.php?s=2097892&v=2319&...