Monday 8 August 2011

MUA Heaven & Earth Palette










MUA HEAVEN & EARTH PALETTE


YES YES YES I know


Im abit slow of the mark as I should of got this Palette a few Months ago.As my Local Superdrug Did not have this Palette in untill a few weeks ago.




£4.00 from Superdrug In store on online.But If you go online to order this from Superdrug its sometimes out of stock but keep trying as the stock always gets updated with more.




100% the cheaper Version of Urban Decay Naked Palette.IN MY EYES BETTER I THINK.........




I am in love with this product.The colours are stunning, the pay - of is fab & the cost is well CHEAP!!




I am dying to get the other colour palettes as I have only heard good things about them too.


I am very excited to see what MUA brings out next.


Well done MUA THE BEST ITEM TO DATE............#




nattyboo1980 xox








No comments:

Post a Comment

70 % Off Sale

<!-- START ADVERTISER: boohoo.com UK & IE from awin.com --> <a href="https://www.awin1.com/cread.php?s=2097892&v=2319&...