Tuesday 16 January 2018

My Mental Health

Image result for mental health







Mental Help
Well where do i start first.

I going to put it out there not just for a journal of my recovery but maybe along the way it might just might help someone else who is suffering from mental health issues.



It started at my place of work.Which for private and confidential reasons i will not go into but once they are resolved then i will share my story.
I am currently signed off work from my doctor with Deep depression and Anxiety. She has put me on antidepressants which i know is not the long term outcome i want but it really does help take that pressure of me.I have been signed of work since September 2017.

Trying to understand and explain WHO i am and what i have become.

Image result for mental health                Image result for mental health pictures     Image result for mental health pictures
I cry, Who am I, What have i become, I'm a dark shadow of my old self, I'm scared of the dark,

These are only a few things i feel everyday............
My mind is running 10 to a dozen  .It doesn't stop. Sleep well who needs sleep I don't. Image result for mental health pictures dont sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment

70 % Off Sale

<!-- START ADVERTISER: boohoo.com UK & IE from awin.com --> <a href="https://www.awin1.com/cread.php?s=2097892&v=2319&...