Saturday 7 April 2012

Maybeline Color Tattoo 24hr cream gel shadow

Maybeline Color Tattoo 24hr cream gel shadow
OMG!!!!!!!!


I love love love these NEW Color 24hr Tattoo Gel Eyeshadows By MAYBELLINE.
I cant tell you how much I have been waiting for a product to come on to the Market like this.
I do own a few MAC Paint pots which I do like as I have oilly eye lids.Very!
So no matter what Eye primers I put on first before my eyeshadows.About 2 to 3 Hours Later IT WILL LOOK LIKE A MESS........CREASE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I will do a review on these abit more as I use them more & More but I have used these a couple of times already and what I can say is I AM IN HEAVEN....................
 

                                05/Eternal Gold     35/On & On Bronze     40/Permanent Taupe


 I have got all plan natural shades for now as that is what i use on a day to day basis.The permanent Taupe one is STUNNING.Its a matt shade and reminds me abit of MAC SATIN TAUPE.(Which if you guys know me on You Tube That is my all time best shade from MAC).

                                  40/Permanent Taupe      35/On & On Bronze       05/Eternal Gold
                                                          Superdrug 3 for 2 -  £4.99 each.


                                                               To be Continued...........................

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE.X
NATTYBOO 
YOU TUBE - NATTYBOO1980
TWITTER YABABY08

4 comments:

  1. they are soo pretty :O NEED THEM IN MY IKEA STORAGE NOW... haha :')

    ReplyDelete
  2. love them all, but the bronze has to be my fave!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh please dont :( i want them now haha!

    ReplyDelete

70 % Off Sale

<!-- START ADVERTISER: boohoo.com UK & IE from awin.com --> <a href="https://www.awin1.com/cread.php?s=2097892&v=2319&...