Thursday 15 March 2012

Get fit with me WEIGHT

                                                               A little back ground story.

Before I felt Pregnant I was a healthy 9 stone curvy Women.about a size 10 bottoms and a 12 on top coz of my dd's.
I am 5.5 Height.31 Years old.(32 Next Month).ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Anyway I always got called Names at school like TREE TRUNK LEGS and Natty's Fatty.Coz I've always been curvy but I loved my food.but a size 12 at school days.

I felt Pregnant in 2007 and some of you guys know how hard it was for My Husband & I to get Pregnant as we had to Have ICSI (IVF).So i had two cycles of that and lots of drug I had to take for the treatment.which makes your belly abit bigger...but That was it.On our 2nd Cycle I fell pregnant.
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAA A BABY WAS GROWING AND A VERY BIG BIG BELLY.
Chocolate everyday for 9 Months FOOD.I thought I'm pregnant now I can eat what I want.

6 stone I put on.16 Stone at my Healthiest.
OMG..............midwifes were saying why are you putting on so much weight.I thought It was Normal But it wasn't...............I was eating and eating and eating for NO reason but I wanted to.

I had My son Feb 2008 and I had to loss this extra weight.

Well he is now 4 and I'm ......................???????????????????

8 & Half stone. you would be thinking that I am so happy.WRONG
I'm still sad that I got to the place i did when I was Prenant with Harrison.
My extra skin I have.
The stetch Marks are all over my body.
I HATE MY BODY MORE THEN EVER.
My boobs are not dd's anymore More like b cup and down to my knees.

I am working out 4-5 times a week.I have a treadmill at Home so I run between 20-50 Mins at time.Then a 10 Min work out after.On tum legs arms.xxxx

I have to do this or I put weight on so easy.
I eat the healthest I have ever eaten.
I make my our healthy Veg Soups.I eat 3-5 Friut and veg everyday.I DO love CHOCOLATE.but thats my down full. ( I NEED CHCOLATE AFTER A LONG DAY WITH A 4 YEAR OLD) WHO HAS ME RUNNING AROUND PLAYING ALL DAY.XXXXXXXX

Anyway this weight loss hasnt finished for me yet as I need to tone up my whole Body now.xxxx
So my journey  is still on a long one.xxxxxxxxxx

WEIGHT 8,8
HEIGHT  5,5
DATE 15/03/12

1 comment:

70 % Off Sale

<!-- START ADVERTISER: boohoo.com UK & IE from awin.com --> <a href="https://www.awin1.com/cread.php?s=2097892&v=2319&...