Friday 10 February 2012

Holiday!!!!!!!!!!!!

DISNEYLAND PARIS BOOKED.

Well its that time off year...................Holiday Booked People

CANT BLOODY WAIT.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disneyland Paris here we come.My nearly 4 Year old son got Told on Christmas day we are going there.Well I tell a Lie.Mickey Mouse of course Typed him a very nice note................

Which said - TO MY DARLING HARRISON
I MICKEY HAVE INVITED YOU AND YOUR MUMMY & DADDY TO COME AND STAY WITH ME AT DISNEYLAND PARIS FOR HALLOWEEN 2012.
IS THAT OK ?
LOTS OF HUGS AND FUN
MICKEY MOUSE

My heart melt when he saw that letter.My husband told him out loud and my Darling Harrison said YES YES YES YES.Its his fav time of Year Halloween.He loves it more then any other Holiday time.........

So I am now (sort of) on a min spending spree.Well I still have to shop of course.I couldn't not just stop COLD TURKEY COULD I.....

I am on the look out for lots of Disney Tops for Harrison,Myself & My Husband,(HE WILL WEAR THEM) he has too.LOL
So i have been into H&M and got lots of there Disney t-shirts at the Moment for little ones.Which are so cute.Plus I have got myself lots of t-shirts from Primark that are Disney and only £6.00.......

So People where are you off to this year...........PLEASE DO TELL.XXXXXXX

KISS NATTY XXXXXX

2 comments:

  1. DISNEYLAND...OMG YOUR SO LUCKY, i went there when i was little.. harrison will NEVER EVER forget it because its an amazing time thats un forgettable.. and your lucky anyway,ill tell you one thing i remembered is that the CHIPS ARE GOOD :P like really tasty more than here in the UK, theres somthing about them there just uhhh delish! im off to spain, ahah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. of too BARBADOS! woo but seriously i would prefer to go disneyland its SUCH FUN :) and the rides are just terrific!

    ReplyDelete

70 % Off Sale

<!-- START ADVERTISER: boohoo.com UK & IE from awin.com --> <a href="https://www.awin1.com/cread.php?s=2097892&v=2319&...