Sunday 14 August 2011

Old Vintage Make up



Old Vintage Make Up
My Mums old Make up that is.



Clinique eyes - 06 Frosted Pink.
This is great as a Highlight Colour in the corner of your Eyes.I love this little old Eyeshadow.I think its going to be a must have in my Collection.

Dior Eye Colour .I had a lot of these little palettes in my Collection as the dior Ladys always give me these after a Buy from them.Its Pretty for a pink smokey eye.



This is a very old Bronzer from CD.The texture of the bronzer is not good.It doesnt really come out of the pan.But I love the old look of it.


My Fav thing in this find from my mum which was in her collection for years.I love this Estee Lauder Amber Bronze.In 11 Sun Kiss.This is stunning for my skin tone.I love this.I was wearing it today.This is going to be a fav of mine too I can see it.




Let me know what is your Old Vitage Make up.I love my mums old stuff.WELL DONE MUM.,

Nattyboo1980 xox









No comments:

Post a Comment

70 % Off Sale

<!-- START ADVERTISER: boohoo.com UK & IE from awin.com --> <a href="https://www.awin1.com/cread.php?s=2097892&v=2319&...