Monday 15 August 2011

Dreaming of Hair Extensions Again

As a Hairdresser I have had many different Hair Extenisons.Clip Ins,Pre Bonded,Weft,You Name it Ive had them.The last time I had Pre Bonded Hair Extension was Before My Son was Born.He is 3 Half,so Im now Itching for Set to be put in.I do them myself but I would advise unless you are a trained Hairdresser Please DO NOT put in your own Pre Bonded Hair yourself.I have seen so many Horrible Results from Women Who think its easy to do & they have watched a few You Tube Videos on how to apply them..........DONT!!!!!!!!!


Anyway back to best Company For Pre Bonded Hair Extensions.They do Human Hair Clip-Ins,Pre Bonded,Feather.Flip in Hair Extensions,Clip In Fringes


I have only Got The pre Bonded from this Company But I would only love to think the rest of the rest of there hair is stunning.

They now do Lots of Accessories which when I got my last set from them They did not do this so I think the Company has just got bigger & Bigger which is great.Of course the Prices have gone up abit but What Items out there haven't.Products go up & wages DONT.!!!! THATS LIFE.


Anyway This is a highly, highly recommendation for you guys who are on the look out for (in my eyes) the best pre bonded hair Extensions.



Nattyboo1980 xox


http://www.addtionallenghts.co.uk/
Telephone Number - 01642 867 213 for sales & Advice
You Tube - www.youtube.com/AdditionalLenghts1

Twitter - addlenghts

Facebook - Additional Lenghts Hair Extensions







2 comments:

70 % Off Sale

<!-- START ADVERTISER: boohoo.com UK & IE from awin.com --> <a href="https://www.awin1.com/cread.php?s=2097892&v=2319&...